Londontowne Symphony Orchestra Performance

Welcome to the Londontowne Symphony Orchestra!

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 9.47.20 AM.png

Giving Tuesday

Please put November 29 on your calendar and donate as generously as you can on that date or before.

Our year-end giving goal is $8,000. One generous early donor has already donated $1,000. We are 12.5% there! Won’t you join in and help us reach the remaining 87.5% by November 29?

Your donation will help us make beautiful music together.


Thank you!

Upcoming Events

  • A Salute to our Veterans
    Sat, Jan 21
    Maryland Hall
    “A Salute to Our Veterans!” will feature the Archbishop Spalding High School Chorus in a variety of patriotic music from locally and nationally recognized composers.
  • Rising Stars
    Sun, Apr 23
    Maryland Hall
    We are excited to share the stage with Arundel Vocal Arts Society (AVAS) and All Children’s Chorus of Annapolis (ACCA) for our annual “Rising Stars” concert.
  • Season Finale
    Sat, Jun 10
    Maryland Hall
    The LSO’s Season Finale features violinist Qing Li of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra in Arturo Marquez’s “Fandango for Violin and Orchestra” and concludes with Dvořák’s powerful “Symphony No. 9” – a finale to remember!

Thank You To Our Sponsors

Arts Council of Anne Arundel County
Maryland State Arts Council
The Rotary Club of Parole
Virginia Cretella Mars Foundation